Stockfuse lets educational institutions and non-corporate users create basic games for free.
Creating a game is currently only allowed on the web. To do this:
- Go to Your Own Trading Game;
- Scroll to the bottom and click on
- On the Make My Own Game page, you need to provide:
- The name of your game;
- A short description for your game;
- The start and end dates; please note that games must start and end on business days. All basic games start at 9:30 a.m. EST on the start date and end at 4:00 p.m. EST on the end date;
- The start and ending dates of the registration period; registration for all basic games start at 12:00 a.m. on the start date and end at 11:59 p.m. on the end date;
- The initial equity, or the starting account balance;
- Market cap range, so that only securities whose market caps fall in the prescribed range can be traded;
- Email requirement, so that only users whose email address match the pattern can enroll in the game.
Basic games do not provide advanced portfolio analytics and other administrative reports such as our Pulse Engagement Report. If you need further customizations or if you’d like to access premium features, please contact us. Our Community Manager typically responds to these requests within 12 hours.